The one with the hypp babe

Who would thought i had the oppurtunity to pick a wardrobe for former miss malaysia, nadia heng? I dont. But when my marketing colleague trust my hand to handle this task when she was on leave, of course i cant say no to it. I need the experience. Get in to the glimpse of production side in the making of the monthly highlights promo you see every month on The tv.

Gotta admit that i try not to apply my  personal sense of style so much on the task but must solely focus on the lookbook theme for the month. The theme for november being its gonna be a school break with contents of edgy movies, i choose ansemble of clothings that can reflect that.

The first look, a black & white shirt from dorothy perkins and 2nd look floral dress with a hooded sweater from bershka. I love it cause its cute: something that i would love to wear :)

I hope the viewers love it as much as i do☺️


Comments